- Trust for Thanet Archaeology – The professional archaeological body for the Isle of Thanet.
- Ramsgate Maritime Museum – There are a number of IOTAS artefacts on display here, well worth a visit!
- Kent Archaeological Society
- Crampton Tower Museum – Railway and other public transport history.
- List of Kent Heritage Societies – Kent County Council
- Thanet Heritage Map
- Database of archaeological sites, buildings and finds in Kent – Kent County Council Heritage Conservation Group.
- Quex Park and Museum
- The Broadstairs Society
- Shipwreck Museum – where some of the Stirling Castle artefacts are displayed in Hastings.
- St. Peter’s Village Tour
- Canterbury Archaeological Society
- Dental Analysis in Archaeology – A really interesting piece of work about how important dental remains are for archaeology.
- Ramsgate Society
- Margate Civic Society
- Kent’s Historic Defences
- Canterbury Archaeological Trust
- England’s Places – Discover photos of English cities, towns and villages using this online version of the Architectural Red Box Collection from the Historic England Archive.
- Lidar Map of England – An fascinating map, zoom in closer to see the details of the landscape of any chosen area.